Tricity Bendix TM220W Electric Dryer Owners Manuals, User Guides, Instructional Help Documents & Operating Information - Dryer Manual.pdf
OPERATING & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
TM 320 W 125980573
Important Safety Information It is most important that this instruction book should be retained with the appliance for future reference. Should the appliance be sold or transferred to another owner, or should you move house and leave the appliance, always ensure that the book is supplied with the appliance in order that the new owner can get to know the functioning of the appliance and the relevant warnings. These warnings have been provided in the interest of safety. You MUST read them carefully before installing or using the appliance.
• Danger of explosion: Never tumble dry items that have been in contact with inflammable solvents (petrol, methylated spirits, dry cleaning fluid and the like). As these substance are volatile, they could cause an explosion. Tumble dry only items washed with water. ● Risk of fire: items that have been spotted or soaked with vegetable or cooking oil constitute a fire hazard and should not be placed in the tumble dryer. ● If you have washed your laundry with stain remover you must execute an extra rinse cycle before loading your tumble dryer.
• This appliance is heavy. Care should be taken when • • • • •
moving it. It is dangerous to alter the specifications or attempt to modify this product in any way. Any electrical work required to install this appliance should be carried out by a qualified electrician or competent person. Care must be taken to ensure that the appliance does not stand on the electrical supply cable. If the machine is situated on a carpeted floor, please adjust the feet in order to allow air to circulate freely. If the tumble dryer is placed on top of a washing machine, it is compulsory to use the stacking kit (available as an accessory).
• In order to avoid danger of fires caused by excessive drying, do not use appliance to dry the following items: Cushions, quilts and the like (these items accumulate heat). Items containing rubber foam or materials similar to rubber foam.
Child Safety • This appliance is designed to be operated by adults. • •
• Leave the door slightly ajar when the appliance is
Children should not be allowed to tamper with the controls or play with the product. Pets and children have been known to climb into tumble dryers. Please check your drum before use. Keep all packaging well away for children.
• Do not allow fluff to accumulate around the dryer. • Under no circumstances should you attempt to
Use • Do not overload the appliance (see programme • •
not being used. This will allow the seal to be preserved. Clean fluff filters after using tumble dryer. To prevent fire risks, do not use the appliance if the fluff filters are damaged.
repair the machine yourself. Repairs carried out by inexperienced persons may cause injury or serious malfunctioning. Contact your local Tricity Bendix Service Centre. Always insist on genuine Tricity Bendix spare parts.
chart). Clothes which are dripping wet should not be placed in the dryer. As some bulky items such as duvets and eiderdowns should be dried in large commercial machines because of their bulk, check with the manufacturer of the item if it is suitable for drying in a domestic machine, even if the dry weight of the item is within the limit advised. Please make sure that no gas lighters or matches have accidentally been left in pockets of garments to be loaded into appliance.
Contents For the User
For the Installer
Important Safety Information
• Installation • Child Safety • Use
2 2 2
Your New Tumble Dryer Description of the Appliance The Control Panel
• Programme Chart • Mains-on Light • Low Temperature Button • Start Button • Water Full Indicator Light • Time Selector Dial/On-Off Switch
5 5 5 5 5 5
Programme Chart Operating Sequence Hints & Tips on Drying Maintenance and Cleaning
• Unpacking • Posi